* The very first thing any man trying to steal your heart should say is, ” I’m praying for you.” Especially after a week with a migraine caused by stress and tension in your shoulders and neck.
* A true friend doesn’t say ” I told you so” or “What did we learn from this?” with their condescending self instead of “I’m here for you.”
* The apple doesn’t fall from the tree, that behavior was learned from somewhere.
* I cannot fix everything or everyone no matter how hard I try or how much I want it. It is God’s job to change lives, NOT mine.
* God meets MY needs. He allows me to bless others, but too often I allow myself to be taken advantage of and it’s time to shut that down.
* People can’t hide their true colors forever. God gives wisdom and this daughter needs to listen to her Poppa. This time around I’m going to be seeking His voice. To that one seeking my heart, seek His. Seek His and you will find mine.
Night rambles by 💛 Chelle, #f8ithgal